Intermediate watercolors class with Olga Guy.
Forget about those basic classes and take your art to the next level with my INTERMEDIATE WATERCOLORS WORKSHOP
Learn to give your paintings that POP that they need to turn them into masterpieces, just like profesional artists do.
Book your seat now!! Call the PC Center for the Arts and tell them I wanna take Olga’s watercolors class! SAVE YOUR SEAT!
Join artist, Olga Guy Art, in this 4 week course that will cover a more in depth understanding of the techniques used in watercolor!
In this class, students will learn the following;
• Experiment with a watercoloring pouring method to achieve a spontaneous or even background.
• Explore washing away and stamping technique.
• Scratch, scrape or rip your paper to create texture and dimension.
It is recommended that students have taken the beginner class with Olga or have a working knowledge of the medium to take this class. Please see the *supply list below that students will need to bring with them to class.
• Watercolor (tubes of MasterTouch)
• Watercolor brushes (small, medium, large)
• Masking Fluid
• (1) 20×30 300lb watercolor sheet (found at Hobby Lobby)
• Masking Tape
• Xacto Knife
• Graphite Paper (8.5×11)
Every Thursday, March 3 – March 24 • 5:30-7:30pm
Ages: 17 & up
$150 members ($160 non-members)
You can sign up online at https://bayarts.square.site, in person or over the phone at 850.640.3670.