The “Summer Art Workshop” has been designed for gifted young artists who have a real interest on developing their natural artistic abilities.
Every week we will talk about different masters of the Visual Arts, we will study their most famous art pieces and use all of this information as inspiration for a new painting.
- The workshop will take place at my private home studio.
- From Tuesday – Friday, 2:00 – 6:00 pm.
- Classes start Tuesday, June 12.
- There is only an opening for 6 young artists. Ages 10 – 15
- Each child must bring their own art supplies. A list of supplies will be emailed to you after the registration is completed. I can provide art supplies for an extra weekly fee of $15.
- The cost of the workshop is $80 per week. (Fees are non-refundable)
- Registration and payment will be on a week to week basis. And must be completed on Mondays.
- Receive a 10% discount and free use of art supplies if you chose to pay in full for all 8 weeks.
- I accept cash, checks and all mayor credit cards.
- No siblings or pets allowed.
- Each child must bring their own snack and drinks.
This workshop is a great opportunity for your young artist.
This is NOT the regular summer camp where your child gets to spend time playing with friends and/or waste their whole summer playing on their electronics.
Children who participate on the workshop will automatically participate on an Art Exhibit in November at the Bay County Public Library.
For more information or to register email me at OlgaGuyArtStudio@gmail.com
For information about private lessons got to the main menu and choose “One on One – Private Art Lessons.
One on One – Private Art Lessons by Olga Guy are designed based on your skill level.
Olga Guy is a watercolor artist who will introduce you to different painting techniques to help you improve your skills and discover your own style.
At Olga’s private lessons you will learn everything you need to know to be the artists you always dreamt of, such as:
- Improve your painting technicques.
- Learn about composition and color harmony.
- How to create stuning paintings with bright colors.
- Best ways to mat, frame and display your artwork at home or any art venue.
- How to sell your artwork.
- And more…!
- 2 hour Lessons – once a week (at my studio) $100 per month.
- 2 hour lessons – once a week (at your location) $120 per month
Monday – Friday
**Now ofering school pick up services**
For more information about available times and to register, email me: OlgaGuyArtStudio@gmail.com
Victoria, 12. She has been taking Olga’s art lessons for almost a year.
So far she has already participated in different art Exhibits and has entered 2 art contests. Taking 1st place on both occasions.
Olga Guy is a watercolors artist who specializes in subjects of nature. The use of vibrant colors on her semi-spontaneous style paintings stir the pride of owning an original piece of work.
Born in Honduras in 1979, Olga is the second daughter of Clementina Herrera, (a native Honduran) and Mario Guy (from The Philippines). She took an interest in art at an early age. After earning a degree in computer programming she relocated to London in 2001 and later to Malawi in 2003 where she worked with orphans creating art.
Between 2004 and 2008 she moved to Mexico, to run her father’s business, after his sudden death. During this period, this now young entrepreneur invested her very little free time to paint, to study photography and to travel around the southern mexican area. Olga made Panama City, Florida her home in 2009 where the beauty of St Andrews Bay and the marine life became a vital part of her inspiration.
In 2013 she joined Panama City Artists Association. When she discovered that supporting and promoting local artists was very important to the Bay County Community, Olga decided to help with this cause and she served as the Public Relations Representative for the association. The same year she started her own business: Olga Guy Art and Photography LLC and joined CityArts Cooperative. Where later she was given the position of Public Relations Manager.
Olga has participated in numerous exhibits in the State of Florida. Her artwork has been displayed in most of the art venues, in the county. Her watercolors can also be found sometimes in The government building, the tourist center and the public library. Her paintings “Tropical Aquarium” , “Clown Fish” and “Sea Turtle” won the 1st place in the watercolor category at the Bay County Fair Art Show in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Olga Guy currently dedicates her full time to create exquisite watercolor paintings and teaches art lessons at her private studio. Her spare time is allocated to continue with her philanthropic activities to help promote the local art and artists.