Learn the basics to watercolor painting in this 4 week step-by-step series. Artist, Olga Guy, will take students through the basics of how to create watercolor like the masters using specific techniques and pro tips. Please see the *supply list below that students will need to bring with them to class.
• 9×12 Watercolor paper pad (Canson)
• Watercolor paint set (Masters Touch)
• Watercolor or mixed media round brush set
• 17×13 Drawing board (large enough to fit 9×12 paper)
• Roll of painters tape or masking tape
Every Thursday, April 8 – April 29 • 5-7pm
Ages: 17 & up
$150 members ($160 non-members)
Sign up by Saturday, April 3!
Week 1: Washes and texture.
Week 2: Contrast and value
Week 3: Resist and masking
Week 4: Using colors to make your paintings pop!